- 500 mL (2 cups) fresh or frozen berries (any variety)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 750 mL (3 cups) low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 500 mL (2 cups) whole grain cereal, crushed
- In a medium bowl, crush cereal using the flat part of a spoon.
- Wash berries and dry with paper towel. Place berries in a separate bowl.
- Peel and slice bananas. Place sliced bananas in a bowl.
- Students can make their own parfait using the ingredients. Alternatively, scoop out servings into smaller bowls for single-servings.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 servings